Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Underarms Job Creampie Dark Underarms?

Dark Underarms? - underarms job creampie

So I have this problem Gnarly: I have dark underarms .. I think I had before reaching puberty. I am a mixture and India have a color of white skin in India. Definitely not your land, if it was, my life would be cake. It certainly made me more aware of themselves that they raise their arms when you wear something sleeveless. Would anyone like to speak with the same problem and maybe tell me how to reduce the dark? (PS I tried using shaving not centuries, do not air fresheners and detergents, the normal things. Very grateful if someone could give me work better advice on the above cos d not for me.) Bunchload thanks.

5 comments:

justbein... said...

HUN, most of whom I know, dark skin, and there is nothing that you do, except wear parts, tops reveal that the arms. You're right, this is no dirt or something of that magnitude. It's just the kind of skin you in this area - also in the groin and knee and elbow. Sorry.

fiaelain... said...

trying to do. Creams can be a part of your body.

and you can:
try a night cream also www.nivea.com for their whitening night cream that you can during sleep

I use whitening deodorant. I see a difference. But you must understand their habits, the easy money armpits. Of course it'll take some time. so be patient. If you want to achieve quick results, I always recommend a chemical peeling or bleaching Derm clinics that have these services.

Hope this helps!

HEV said...

UR not be the color, look at Michael Jackson !?!... ummm u could be faced with more wells shirts, if an agreement ur big for you!

me =) said...

Try to clear it with Finale whitening cream, 88dB, the dark spot while removing dead cells from the skin to help achieve may

.its ash. said...

You can buy tan moisturaiser (unspecified right) when it has applied consistently in their trenches and weapons in your arms, your hands etc.Your probly the same color as the pool, then a problem.
This moisturaiser tan gradually and gives the skin a tanned look a little brighter, not as a lotion, will leave your skin blothy, if not uniformly enforced.

Post a Comment