Saturday, January 30, 2010

How To Clean A Light Leather Belt I Looked At A Used Lexus LS400 Today, 1990 Model, 175K. Lady Says It Needs A Timing Belt, Whats It Worth?

I looked at a used Lexus LS400 today, 1990 model, 175K. Lady says it needs a timing belt, whats it worth? - how to clean a light leather belt

The engine is a V8, beautiful, except the driver's seat and takes a bit of front bumper has a little wrinkle in it. Silver metallic blue trim, light blue leather with wood interior, all power and clean, except the driver's seat, showing minor wear and small cracks. They call for $ 1000, but I'm a little nervous because you do not run and unity. My mechanic estimated dollar 5-600 the timing belt and water pump replaced. If I buy it and fix it, then I'll sell a little money? Thank you!

1 comment:

Dani&Mor... said...

The only thing that worries me is the fact that the car is a great engine money can be. There is no separation between the pistons and valves, unless at the time. If this is the case, then I would have hit and bent the valves when the belt is gone. I think this may have occurred because the owners have not solved the problem. All I want to do is get is an Chilton's manual or look up and see. Frankly, since the car is not left, I offer you $ 500 does not and if nothing is done, oh well.

Post a Comment