Monday, January 11, 2010

Can I Put A Mini Fridge In A Cabinet How Do I Add A Mini Fridge To A Cabinet Space?

How do I add a mini fridge to a cabinet space? - can i put a mini fridge in a cabinet

I install a bar in a former pantry space. Not enough width for a cabinet with two cupboard doors. The bar has a counter, bar sink and mirror and shelves for holding glasses.

My question is, how can I put in the mini-fridge? It is small enought to fit into the case and about half of the front cabinets. Should I glue the cabinet door opposite the bar and position the fridge in the right place? If yes, how to open the door on the right side and do not affect the part of the company?

I think it comes from the refrigerator without a cabinet door, as are stainless steel for half of the bar accountable funny.

1 comment:

Peter said...

In fact, my first thought was, what it's like the room to ventilate. When the heat builds up in the cabinet, which can lead to the first unit fails. Charge on the back of the grid test for heat dissipation of the freon, and perhaps not the Freon cycle warm Back to Unity, and reduce their capacity for cooling. In terms of aesthetics, allows me to show the steel. The addition of other objects, like a corkscrew, stainless steel or brushed nickel hardware and is stylin '.

Post a Comment