Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Running Trails Knife What Are Some Other Things To Say?

What are some other things to say? - running trails knife

Well, I work on a route and I am pleased to Raggedy Ann doll (albeit a little crooked, has a knife they say) and I'm running out of things. I scare people when you go behind a corner, because they think I'm wrong then people will vote with my knife and play instant messaging as a "Want?" Most people are like all scared like no other! but others like it! And no one really knows what to do. I'll hide and seek, but do not frighten anyone. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a job! Maybe I can get behind them and put the knife to his throat and say: "This does hurt a little bit or something." Or is before a turn, like a rag doll (of course, but as the legs in front of you, arms and head down the one hand and ******) the knife and if you approach it (blocking your way) and jump scared, I hope they have good ideas for you!

Post a Comment