Sunday, January 24, 2010

Grey Hair Products Hair Products For Natural Grey Hair To Enhance.?

Hair products for natural grey hair to enhance.? - grey hair products

I take my gray hair out "naturally", but felt that he do something to improve it.
Is there a thread or mouthwash, which give only a little more sparkle and shine?
My mother is very pretty gray and I'm tired of coloring, but considered it a rinse, spray, or something, it would be more attractive to good.
I read a rinse of Apple Cider Vinegar in water Shinnie supposed to be sour, but I have not tried it yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wen use. Wen Shampoo your hair very shiny and gives it a beautiful and healthy here

... http://www.wenhaircare.com/index.php?acn


I have not used, but I have just read, it seems wonderful

Post a Comment