Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thank You Wedding Program Versus A Few Questions Regarding Weddings?

A few questions regarding weddings? - thank you wedding program versus

I wonder about some things, I thought (as a contribution to the preservation of marriage, or even less!) Budget.

Program 1). The programs are needed? It just seems really useless to me. A piece of paper folded deal with information few people know and many may seem a waste of time and money. It seems like everywhere I look, tips to save money on things such as "minimizing the content" or "their own" against junk programs completely.

2) The Wedding March. Would it use the miserable record of March, the marriage market, rather than an interpreter? I always thought that walking down the aisle to Canon in D Pachobel played by strings, but string quartets are extremeMELY expensive. And the bodies are certainly right - I hate the organs. There are many very good shots and sound system, our place is not bad. It would sound like a record, but still likely to be in bad taste?

3) wedding favors. He suffers in my book. I think that formed a small box of chocolate, which functions as a place card or a cake cookie. Entry into this? I welcome other suggestions of low cost. Oh, and if you recommend a mixed CD, I would some information on how you - or one individual results for all?

4) The cake. I believe that with a 2-inch (diameter) cake for the guests and a two-tier cake for the cutting of tradition and serve the main table. Would that save money? Or even more? People like that?

Thank you for your comments and suggestions, which I received!

No comments:

Post a Comment