Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If Your Bladder Is Inflamed What Does That Mean My Doctor Indicates Surgery For An 'inflamed' Gall Bladder. What Do I Do?

My doctor indicates surgery for an 'inflamed' gall bladder. What do I do? - if your bladder is inflamed what does that mean

Last week I had stomach pains. The ultrasound showed inflammation of the gallbladder. HIDA shows only bad contraction. Surgeons want to cut in 3 weeks. I feel good, no pain, no stones. I will publish a notice in the 2nd Time. Thoughts Anyone?

2 comments:

j j said...

Try a diet that low in fat and see how it works for you.


NFD ♥

Dr.Bhupathi Dhananjaya D said...

Right now, I answered a question about the stone from the gallbladder, dissolution, elimination and prevention in these columns. Please read and U can contact for more information. all the best www.saioam.com

Post a Comment