Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can You Get Hsv 2 From Wrestling Can/ WIll COLLOIDAL SILVER Naturally Cure HERPES? HSV-2?

Can/ WIll COLLOIDAL SILVER naturally cure HERPES? HSV-2? - can you get hsv 2 from wrestling

I heard and done much research on colloidal silver.
It assumes that you have many natural advantages.

Heres my? 'S

1) Can the natural healing colloidal silver HSV 2 / herpes?

2) Everyone has natural remedies 4 HSV-2?

I have HSV-2 (genital herpes), but no drugs or something like that. I know that wants the FDA and our government that we are there for 2 personal benefits, for 2 years, is still ill.

I want to get 2 Naturally, I think that's the only way for anyone to herpes and other diseases 2 treated.

*** Also, I am afraid to pass this "gift": First, even though they do not actually transmit the disease, while the "active"?

I heard her asymptomaticDDITION, but I had sex B4 contracting HSV2. And do not get the two partners, my VHS.

And I say to all my friends, just respect and human decentcy

1 comment:

Curious ABB said...

I am also interested in colloidal silver. In a Petri dish that kills almost all bacteria and viruses. But it also kills fungi. The microbes suffocate in his presence. I think that argyria is an excellent strategy is to fear propaganda. According to Dr. Mercola colloids created only with proteins argyria. True colloidal silver can not hurt you in any way. I met people who have held the money for decades, and not blue.

I think it is better if it only runs on a 9 volt battery and some silver ingots. It is really easy. Simply connect the terminals Battey son and the other end of the son of two pieces of pure silver and the money from the water and see which dissolve slowly in water.

If I am interested in sILVER 6 months ago I remembered that my father has used money from a fungus of the skin for many years. He had tried everying recommended by dermatologists and nothing helped. A friend told him to try colloidal silver, rubbed on the skin and kill the fungus. It was the only what works.

I suspect that the money is a disease that kill caused by viruses, bacteria or fungi. I recommend drinking and discharged directly into the lesions of herpes.

I do not think that conventional medicine has to say about money. I believe that business and government are to protect themselves from extinction. If we are healthy natural resource that is no longer necessary.

Post a Comment