Saturday, February 6, 2010

Frustration Run Of 11 Rules Running Frustration.?

Running frustration.? - frustration run of 11 rules

A month ago I decided to run again, because I was waiting to be shaped around for a while. To reach my original goal - and the current target - to about 5 miles until the end of the summer and try to continue with this regime. It's taken me awhile, but I improved my stamina and the distance is already considerable. I started one miles is only very slowly, through a mixture of jogging and walking followed by two. Now I can run about 2.5 miles (mile first run in about 7 1 / 2 to 8 minutes, but that does not mean to mark the break) before you need a break, then run the / sprint / walking 2.5. I'm about 5-6 times a week. My problem is not with the actual training, because I see the results of my strength and speed.

I get very frustrated, but the absence of a number of physical changes visible. I am not overweight or anything (5'11 "163), but the tone and the need for a little fat in the abdomen and chest. Always keep the tone of my greatest days of fitness butwhich a layer of fat that covers the remainder.

My diet is very healthy (whole grains, beans, fruit and steamed vegetables, nuts, are from low-fat dairy products, etc.), but I have about 3100-3300 calories day when I exercise because I found it very difficult to fully Scope work if I at this level.

My question is: Is there something I need to change or add to speed up this process, or to see the physical results? Also keep in mind, I'm not particularly trying to lose weight (not compulsory). I'm really more interested in the packaging, but I would like to shed some body fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment