Monday, February 22, 2010

Slim Jims During Pregnancy Please Read..i Need Some Help..soo Many Weird Things Going On !!!!?

Please read..i need some help..soo many weird things going on !!!!? - slim jims during pregnancy

To do this simply:

My last period was 15 June
my next time is to the 14th July


from 1 July or the second my breasts hurt (tingling, pain, palpitations)
Ive got Moody (Picardy and emotional and I cry more)
Here and there, thin and ill Crave peppers JIM
and today I feel like I'm freezing! (This is the most remarkable thing happens always)
and some small crampping
physically and I am always hungry! I eat and starving an hour later


These symptoms began about 1 ½ to 2 weeks before my time, and I've never been 80% of what is now the MAI lived in the PMS

◘ My question is: Is it better-informed characters [.. early pregnancy] Or do you think PMS

And yes, I had sexa few times during my cycle


Best answer get 10 points!

Thanksssss
I will answer your question, too =]

No comments:

Post a Comment