Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stinky Pantyhose Girl My Mom Likes When I Smell Her Tired Stinky Feet In Well Worn Pantyhose. Is It Weird?

My mom likes when i smell her tired stinky feet in well worn pantyhose. Is it weird? - stinky pantyhose girl

My mother is 49 years, and even more with the same low toe for several days in their old shoes and boots, and your feet smell so strong as he fills his wet shoes and acrid smell of the room very quickly and sticky worked well on the to wear heels and toes, and the whole week is not replaced.
She loves the smell of feet, when they return from
Work, she laughs at me smell stinky pantyhose feet.
So, I just want to know there is someone who has a mother, or is there a mother have the same average for the day and have a very strong smell of sweaty feet?

7 comments:

gunther0... said...

very sexy

ARTY said...

I think someone should notify the safeguards for children in this area ... ...................................

_____ said...

No offense, but ....... strange when you go to do, love! If not, then I will not tell you!

BdB said...

verry strange

BdB said...

verry strange

emmagold... said...

Strange ... You have a rare mom ...

JJ said...

Tell him to stop, to: | is not true, in any form

Post a Comment