Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Kind Of Weave Does New York Have What BRAND Hair Weave Should I Buy?

What BRAND hair weave should I buy? - what kind of weave does new york have

Get a new substance (I had previously). PERM Yaki is one that looks like most of the so-called African American hair permed. My stylist has called me to New York ADORABLE and order. They have nothing with this name, but can also make your own mix (a bit expensive, I know what I'm doing). I saw many brands on the Internet. Which is better? I think I have to say that it is natural. The costs were around the place. Less than $ 40 to almost $ 100. You need at least 1 / 4 pounds, but I want more than cost. I know you get what you pay for. The strict measures back, I would like to ask the law. My hair is a way and I get the color 1b. Can someone guide me. I would be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment