Monday, December 14, 2009

Product C6h12o6 6o2 6h2o Biology Question? Answers Included!!!!!!!!!!?

Biology Question? Answers included!!!!!!!!!!? - product c6h12o6 6o2 6h2o

What products and reactants?
1. Products of photosynthesis
2. Products of cell respiration
3. Reactants of Photosynthesis
4. Reagents for cell respiration.

Here are the answers, simply use these responses when
H2O + CO2
CO2 + H2O
CO2 ATP H2O
Sugar + O2

I have this question several times and people always give me answers like
Photosynthesis:
6CO2 + 6H2O -> C6H12O6 + 6O2, which requires the chlorophyll of the plants and sunlight to the reaction

Breathing:
C6H12O6 + 6O2 ---> 6CO2 + 6H2O, it uses the energy from sugar

Products of photosynthesis = C6H12O6 + 6O2, sugar and O2
Breath products = CO2 + H2O

Reagents photosynthesis = CO2 + H2O, ATP, to a map showing the energy input
Reagents breathing sugar + O2 =

I would like to respond only if you please, I have my teacher gave us in. I even these numbers as 6 or 12 made him laugh. Our teacher told us that each of them mustbe used. Make it as easy as possible to answer, I need all the guidance, or nothing. Where only the answer I gave the right question. If you are not able to tell me why, because I do not think that my teacher had us the wrong answers when it says to copy them off the board.


Our teacher has to answer us by the bank with the words, but I myself am confused. He said to the emptiness of these answers, which I fill with you before. I wish I could do, but I'm stupid, and I spent 2 hours very confusing and stressed about it. Thank you, I like it

Please do not copy and paste the answer I made, which do not use it myself. Pissing off more than I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment